ZSS Nuapada Recruitment 2021: Zilla Swasthya Samiti Nuapada (ZSS Nuapada) has released a notification at nuapada.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Doctor, Medical Officer in Nuapada – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Nov-2021.
ZSS Nuapada Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Zilla Swasthya Samiti Nuapada (ZSS Nuapada)|
|Post Details||Doctor, Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.12747-72930/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nuapada – Odisha|
|ZSS Nuapada Official Website||nuapada.nic.in|
ZSS Nuapada Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Doctor – District NCD Clinic – NPCDCS||2|
|MO – MBBS at DEIC||1|
|Medical Officer (SNCU)||3|
|Pediatrician at DEIC||1|
|Medical Officer DTC – RNTCP||1|
|AYUSH MO – MHT – Ayurvedic||1|
|Dental Technician (DEIC)||1|
|Rehabilitation Worker – NCD||1|
|Community Nurse – NMHP||1|
|Clinical Psychologist – NMHP||1|
|Block Programme Manager||1|
|Immunization Computer Assistant||1|
|Nutritionist and Counselor – NRC||1|
ZSS Nuapada Recruitment required eligibility details
ZSS Nuapada Qualification Details
- Doctor – District NCD Clinic – NPCDCS, MO – MBBS at DEIC, Medical Officer (SNCU): MBBS
- Pediatrician at DEIC: MBBS, M.D in Pediatrics/Child Health/Diploma
- Medical Officer DTC – RNTCP: MBBS, Diploma, M.D, Public Health/Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases
- AYUSH MO – MHT – Ayurvedic: Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery
- Optometrist, DEIC: Diploma in Optometry, Degree, Master’s in Optometry
- Dental Technician (DEIC): Diploma in Dental Technology
- Rehabilitation Worker – NCD: 12th, Diploma in Multi Rehabilitation Worker
- Community Nurse – NMHP: Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Post Graduation Diploma in Business Administration/Business Management with 60% Marks
- Clinical Psychologist – NMHP: Post Graduation Degree in Psychology/Clinical Psychology/Applied Psychology, Master’s of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology, Medical & Social Psychology
- Block Programme Manager: Post Graduation with Minimum 55% marks
- Immunization Computer Assistant: Graduation with 50% Marks, Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application
- Nutritionist and Counselor – NRC: B.A with Home Science honors
- RMNCH/FP Counselors: Degree in Social work/Psychology/Clinical Psychology/Counseling Psychology/Sociology/Public Administration with 55% Marks
Doctor – District NCD Clinic – NPCDCS, MO – MBBS at DEIC, Medical Officer (SNCU):
- Candidate having Post qualification experience of working in hospital will be preferred.
Pediatrician at DEIC:
- Candidate must have valid Registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration. Candidates must have passed Odia up to ME standard.
Medical Officer DTC – RNTCP:
- Must have completed compulsory rotary internship and must have valid registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Diploma / MD, Public Health/ Tuberculosis & Chest diseases. Candidates must have passed Odia up to M.E standard.
AYUSH MO – MHT – Ayurvedic:
- Must have completed compulsory Internship.
- Must have registered in the Odisha state council/Board of Ayurvedic/ Homeopathic Medicine and should have valid registration certificate.
Dental Technician (DEIC):
- Preference will be given to candidates having at least 2 years post qualification experience in related field.
Rehabilitation Worker – NCD:
- At least Six month work Experience in a Hospital.
Nutritionist and Counselor – NRC:
- Candidates with at least 2 years of working Experience in the related field. Must be a female candidate.
RMNCH/ FP Counselors:
- Candidate Should have Minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in health or social sector.
ZSS Nuapada Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Doctor – District NCD Clinic – NPCDCS||65|
|MO – MBBS at DEIC|
|Medical Officer (SNCU)|
|Pediatrician at DEIC|
|Medical Officer DTC – RNTCP|
|AYUSH MO – MHT – Ayurvedic||37|
|Dental Technician (DEIC)|
|Rehabilitation Worker – NCD|
|Community Nurse – NMHP||45|
|Clinical Psychologist – NMHP|
|Block Programme Manager||35|
|Immunization Computer Assistant|
|Nutritionist and Counselor – NRC||65|
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
ZSS Nuapada Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Doctor – District NCD Clinic – NPCDCS||Rs.58344/-|
|MO – MBBS at DEIC|
|Medical Officer (SNCU)|
|Pediatrician at DEIC||Rs.72930/-|
|Medical Officer DTC – RNTCP||Rs.56157/-|
|AYUSH MO – MHT – Ayurvedic||Rs.24171/-|
|Dental Technician (DEIC)||Rs.12747/-|
|Rehabilitation Worker – NCD||Rs.17614/-|
|Community Nurse – NMHP||Rs.17614/-|
|Clinical Psychologist – NMHP||Rs.28589/-|
|Block Programme Manager||Rs.24122/-|
|Immunization Computer Assistant||Rs.17614/-|
|Nutritionist and Counselor – NRC|
How to apply for ZSS Nuapada Recruitment (Doctor, Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of CDM & PHO and DMD, Nuapada, Odisha on or before 18-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for ZSS Nuapada Doctor, Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ZSS Nuapada recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of CDM & PHO and DMD, Nuapada, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Nov-2021
ZSS Nuapada Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nuapada.nic.in