ZSI Recruitment 2022: Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) has released a notification at zsi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Technical Support – II, Project Technician – II in Ganjam – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Aug-2022.
ZSI Vacancy Details August 2022
|Institute Name||Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)|
|Post Details||Project Technical Support – II, Project Technician – II|
|Salary||Rs.17000-31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ganjam – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|ZSI Official Website||zsi.gov.in|
ZSI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Technical Support – II||1|
|Project Technician – II||1|
ZSI Recruitment required eligibility details
ZSI Qualification Details
- Project Technical Support – II: Graduate in Life Science/Biological Sciences, M.Sc
- Project Technician – II: 10th, 12th in Science, B.Sc in biological sciences, M.Sc
Age Limit: As per the Zoological Survey of India recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per ZSI Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
ZSI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Technical Support – II||Rs.31000/-|
|Project Technician – II||Rs.17000/-|
How to apply for ZSI Recruitment (Project Technical Support – II, Project Technician – II) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Officer in Charge, Estuarine Biology Regional Centre (EBRC), Zoological Survey of India, Gopalpur-on-Sea, Ganjam, Odisha – 761002 on or before 22-Aug-2022. Soft Copy of Applications can be sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for ZSI Project Technical Support – II, Project Technician – II Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ZSI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Officer in Charge, Estuarine Biology Regional Centre (EBRC), Zoological Survey of India, Gopalpur-on-Sea, Ganjam, Odisha – 761002 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Aug-2022. Soft Copy of Applications can be sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Aug-2022
ZSI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: zsi.gov.in