WCD Odisha Recruitment 2023: Women & Child Development Department Odisha (WCD Odisha) has released a notification at wcd.odisha.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of District Programme Coordinator in Kalahandi – Keonjhar. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jan-2023.
WCD Odisha Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Women & Child Development Department Odisha (WCD Odisha)|
|Post Details||District Programme Coordinator|
|Salary||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kalahandi – Keonjhar|
|WCD Odisha Official Website||wcd.odisha.gov.in|
WCD Odisha Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WCD Odisha official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Women & Child Development Department Odisha Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for WCD Odisha Recruitment (District Programme Coordinator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Additional Secretary (MAMATA), Department of Women & Child Development, Lokaseva Bhawan, Odisha Secretariat, Bhubaneswar-751001 on or before 31-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for WCD Odisha District Programme Coordinator Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the WCD Odisha recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Additional Secretary (MAMATA), Department of Women & Child Development, Lokaseva Bhawan, Odisha Secretariat, Bhubaneswar-751001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Jan-2023
WCD Odisha Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: wcd.odisha.gov.in