VAMNICOM Recruitment 2021: Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM) has released a notification at vamnicom.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 28-Jun-2021.
VAMNICOM Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.47600-151100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|VAMNICOM Official Website||vamnicom.gov.in|
VAMNICOM Recruitment required eligibility details
Education Qualification: As per VAMNICOM official notification candidate should have completed CA or ICWA, B.Com, MBA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
Age Relaxation: As per the Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management Norms
For All Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Mode Of Payment: Online
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for VAMNICOM Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the VAMNICOM recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on VAMNICOM Assistant Manager Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in VAMNICOM Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete VAMNICOM Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Jun-2021
VAMNICOM Notification Important Links
Note: For support, you can write us on email@example.com or Contact us on 020-25701261 during Office Hours (11.00 am to 5.00 pm) except Saturday and Sunday