UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2024 in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Oct-2023.
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2024|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Geologist, Group A||34|
|Geophysicist, Group A||1|
|Chemist. Group A||13|
|Scientist B (Hydrogeology), Group A||4|
|Scientist B (Chemical) Group A||2|
|Scientist B (Geophysics) Group A||2|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
- Geologist, Group A: Master’s Degree in Geological Science/Geology/Applied Geology/Geo-Exploration/Mineral Exploration/Engineering Geology/Marine Geology/Earth Science and Resource Management/Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies/Petroleum Geosciences/Geochemistry
- Geophysicist, Group A: M.Sc in Physics/Applied Physics/Geophysics/Exploration Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Marine Geophysics
- Chemist. Group A: M.Sc in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- Scientist B (Hydrogeology), Group A: Master’s Degree in Geology/Applied Geology/Marine Geology/Hydrogeology
- Scientist B (Chemical) Group A: M.Sc in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- Scientist B (Geophysics) Group A: M.Sc in Physics/Applied Physics/Geophysics/Exploration Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Marine Geophysics
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 32 years, as on 01-Jan-2024.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2024 Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10-Oct-2023
- Last Date for Modification of OTR Profile: 17-Oct-2023
- Date of Modification in Application Form (Other than OTR Profile): 11th to 17th October 2023
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 18-Feb-2024
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days