UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Engineer, Scientist-B in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Jun-2023
UPSC Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Engineer, Scientist-B|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance)||5|
|Specialist Grade-III (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy)||6|
|Junior Ship Surveyor & Assistant Director General (Technical)||1|
|Junior Research Officer||3|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, BE/ B.Tech, MBBS, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Scientist-B (Electrical)||BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics &
Telecommunication Engineering, Masters Degree
|Assistant Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance)||Degree in Engineering|
|Specialist Grade-III (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy)||MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma|
|Assistant Engineer||BE/ B.Tech in Drilling/ Mining/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Petroleum Engineering|
|Junior Ship Surveyor & Assistant Director General (Technical)||Degree in Naval Architecture Engineering|
|Junior Research Officer||Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma|
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 08-06-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Scientist-B (Electrical)||Max. 40|
|Assistant Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance)||Max. 30|
|Specialist Grade-III (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy)||Max. 40|
|Assistant Engineer||Max. 35|
|Junior Ship Surveyor & Assistant Director General (Technical)||Max. 40|
|Junior Research Officer||Max. 30|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Engineer, Scientist-B) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 27-05-2023 to 15-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Engineer, Scientist-B Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Jun-2023
- The Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is: 16th June 2023.