UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Engineering Services Examination in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Sep-2023.
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Engineering Services Examination|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree in Engineering, M.Sc, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Jan-2024.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Engineering Services Examination Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26-Sep-2023
- Last Date for modification of OTR Profile: 03-Oct-2023
- Date of Modification in Application Form (Other than OTR Profile): 27th September 2023 to 03rd October 2023
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 18-Feb-2024
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days