UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Air Force, Officers Training Academy in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 11-Jan-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Air Force, Officers Training Academy|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Indian Military Academy||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||22|
|Officers Training Academy||170|
|National Defence Academy||370|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Indian Military Academy||Degree|
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering|
|Air Force||Degree, Bachelor of Engineering|
|Officers Training Academy||As Per UPSC Recruitment Norms|
|National Defence Academy||12th|
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and Maximum of 24 years, as on 01-Jan-2023 for Air Force Academy
Age Limit Details
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2004 only are eligible
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2004 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy: Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2003
- For National Defence Academy & Naval Defence Academy: Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd
July, 2003 and not later than 1st July, 2006 are eligible.
As per the Union Public Service Commission Norms
For Combined Defence Service Post:
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Cash or Online
For National Defence Academy NDA I Exam Post:
- SC/ST/Female/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Cash or Online
Written Exam, Personality Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Air Force, Officers Training Academy) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at upsc.gov.in official website starts from 22-Dec-2021 to 11-Jan-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below addresses on or before 24-Dec-2022.
Steps to Apply for UPSC Air Force, Officers Training Academy Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 24-Dec-2022.
Address For National Defence Academy: Directorate General of Recruiting, Army HQ, West Block III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
Address For Naval Academy: Naval Headquarters, DMPR, OI&R Section, Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhavan, New Delhi-110011
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11-Jan-2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications for Army & Naval Headquarters: 24-Dec-2022
- Date of Withdrawn of Online Applications: 18th to 24th January 2022
- Likely Date of Written Exam for National Defence Academy: July 2022 to September 2022
- Date of Examination for admission to National Defence Academy: 10-Apr-2022
- Date of Commencement of Indian Naval Academy Course: 02-Jan-2023
- Likely Date of Result for Written Test: June-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Combined Defence Services Examination: Click Here
- Official Notification – National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Examination: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- In case of any guidances/information/clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days
- For candidates with Army as first choice-Army Headquarters, AG’s Branch, RTG (NDA Entry), West Block-III, Wing-1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066, Phone No: 26175473 or joinindianarmy.nic.in
- For candidates with Navy/Naval Academy as first choice -Naval Headquarters, Directorate of Manpower & Recruitment, O.I. & R. Section, Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhavan, New Delhi-110011, Phone No: 23010097/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or joinindiannavy.gov.in
- For candidates with Air Force as first choice-Air Headquarters, Directorate of Personnel (Officers), PO 3 (A), Room No. 17, ‘J’ Block, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110106, Phone No: 23010231 Extn. 7645/7646/7610 or careerindianairforce.cdac.in