UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Combined Medical Service, IES & ISS Exam in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Apr-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Combined Medical Service, IES & ISS Exam|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Vacancy, Qualification Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|IES/ISS Exam||53||Degree, Post Graduate, Master’s Degree|
|Combined Medical Service Exam||687||MBBS|
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Combined Medical Service Exam||32|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Main (Written) Exam, Personality Test & Interview
UPSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|IES/ISS Exam||As per UPSC Norms|
|Combined Medical Service Exam||Rs.56100-177500/-|
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Combined Medical Service & Indian Economic Service Exam Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Apr-2022
- Last Date to pay the Application fee: 25-04-2022
- Date of withdrawal of Online Applications: 04th to 10th May 2022
- Likely Date of Declaration of Written Exam Result for Combined Medical Service Exam: August/September 2022
- Likely Date of Declaration of Written Exam Result for IES/ISS Exam: July/August 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Combined Medical Service Exam: Click Here
- Official Notification – Indian Statistical Service Exam: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- In case any candidate has not submitted the request for withdrawal of application he/she may contact UPSC on email-id: email@example.com immediately for Combined Medical Service Examination
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543