UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Chemist, Geophysicist in Kolkata – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-May-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Chemist, Geophysicist|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – Port Blair – Chandigarh – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Scientific Officer||1|
|Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||1|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||2|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
- Assistant Chemist: Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology, Master’s Degree
- Assistant Geophysicist: B.E, AMIE in Electronics or Communication, Master’s Degree
- Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer: Degree, Master’s Degree
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine): M.D
- Sub Divisional Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering
- Senior Scientific Officer: Candidates should have Three years Analytical/Research work in Forensic Science
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine): Candidates should have Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Scientific Officer||35|
|Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||50|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam, Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency Tests, Medical Standards Tests, Interview, Personality Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Assistant Chemist, Geophysicist Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-May-2022
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 13th May 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days