UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Drug Inspector, Assistant Director in New Delhi – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Jun-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Drug Inspector, Assistant Director|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi – Dehradun – Kamrup – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Scientific Officer||4|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Junior Scientific Officer|
|Senior Lecturer||M.D, M.S|
|Assistant Professor||Master’s Degree|
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have One year’s experience in finance or banking affairs from any government listed private organization
- Master: Candidates should have Three years’ teaching experience in Hindi in a recognized school or educational Institution
- Scientist: Candidates should have Three years experience of analytical methods and research therein in the field of Chemistry in any Central Government or State Government organization or recognized research institute or Forensic Science Laboratory under the Central or State Government
- Junior Scientific Officer: Candidates should have Three years experience in research and analytical work in the field of Ballistics in any central and state organization or recognized institute or university or forensic Science laboratories under Central Government and State Government.
- Lecturer: Candidates should have Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Scientific Officer||30|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Drug Inspector, Assistant Director Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Jun-2022
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 03-Jun-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days