UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Editor, Photographic Officer in Kolkata – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Mar-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Editor, Photographic Officer|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – New Delhi – Kamrup – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||3|
|Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)||1|
|Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases)||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Assistant Editor||Diploma, Degree|
|Scientist B||Master’s Degree|
|Technical Officer||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Deputy Director||Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||B.E or B.Tech|
|System Analyst||Master’s Degree, M.Sc|
|Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)||M.S|
|Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases)||M.D|
- Assistant Editor: Candidates should have about five years’ practical experience in a responsible capacity in a library of standing & Proficiency in Telugu language
- Photographic Officer: Candidates should have Two years’ experience in various branches of photography including experience in Press Photography in an organization in the field of Print or Audio-Visual Media
- Scientist B: Candidates should have Three years experience of analytical methods and research therein in the field of Toxicology in any Central Government or State Government organization or recognized research institute or Forensic Science Laboratory under the Central or State Government.
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety: Candidates Should Have Ten years’ professional experience in Industrial Installation or engineering workshop (including at least two years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering in direct relation to plant and equipment used in mining).
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Candidates should have Two years experience in supervisory capacity in the field of radio aids to navigation
- System Analyst in Union Public Service Commission: Candidates Should Have Tshould havehree years post qualification experience in actual software development using PHP or JAVA or ASP.Net and having experience in database such as MYSQL or SQL or ORACLE or POSTGRES data base in a Government Office or Public Sector Undertaking or Statutory or Autonomous organization or from any recognized Institution
- Senior Lecturer: Candidates should have Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
- Senior Lecturer: Candidates should have three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||35|
|Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)|
|Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases)|
As per the Union Public Service Commission Norms
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Assistant Editor, Photographic Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Mar-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days