UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director, Senior Lecturer in Dhanbad – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Apr-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director, Senior Lecturer|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||Dhanbad – Chandigarh – Delhi – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Deputy Director||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Assistant Director||Master’s Degree|
|Senior Lecturer||M.D, M.S|
|Assistant Engineer||Degree in Civil Engineering|
- Deputy Director: Candidates should have Ten years’ professional experience in generation, transmission or distribution of Electricity or Maintenance of electrical equipment (including at least two years’ experience in Electrical Engineering in direct relation to plant and equipment used in mining)
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have Two years’ experience in conducting and guiding investigations or surveys and research relating to small-scale industries.
- Senior Lecturer: Candidates should have Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates should have Two years professional experience. Note: Professional experience in Civil Engineering field
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Deputy Director, Senior Lecturer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Apr-2022
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 15th April 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their applications, candidature
etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days