UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer in Kolkata – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Jun-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – Nagpur – Noida – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Mining Geologist||21|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||2|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
- Scientific Officer: Degree in Plastic Technology, Polymer & Rubber Technology, Master’s Degree in Physics/ Chemistry
- Assistant Mining Geologist: Master’s Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering
- Scientific Officer: Candidates should have one year experience in a Laboratory engaged in the testing of Textile/ Rubber/ Plastic/ Paper/ Leather and their products.
- Assistant Mining Geologist: Candidates should have Two years experience in carrying out geological appraisals for minerals or ore deposits or research or teaching experience in the field of Geology or Applied Geology in a Recognised Institution.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): Candidates should have Two years experience in supervisory capacity in design, maintenance and construction of structural and reinforced concrete works.
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Mining Geologist|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Assistant Mining Geologist, Scientific Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Jun-2022
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 01-Jul-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days