UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 21-Dec-2021
UPSC Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Commandants (Executive)|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years, As on 01-Aug-2022
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Physical Standard, PET, Medical Exam, Written Exam, Personality Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Commandants (Executive)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at upsc.gov.in official website starts from 01-12-2021 to 21-Dec-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 30-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Commandants (Executive) Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Dec-2021
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Online Application form: 30-Dec-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in