UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Csommissioner, Assistant Engineer in New Delhi – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Jan-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi – Kolkata – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Time Scale||17|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Assistant Commissioner||Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Junior Time Scale||Diploma, Degree|
|Assistant Professor||Degree, Post Graduation|
- Assistant Commissioner: Candidates should have Three years experience in the area of production and productivity in food or cash crops, e.g., rice or wheat or pulse or millet or sugarcane or cotton or jute or oil seeds in a Central Government or State Government office or Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous body or any recognised institution
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates should have Two years practical experience in Production or Development or Quality Assurance in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering from a recognised organisation or undertaking
- Administrative Officer: Candidates should have Two years experience in Administration, Accounts and Establishment, Legal or Vigilance matters in Central or State or Union Territory Government or Government Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Central or State Public Sector Corporation or University
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should have Reading, Writing and Speaking knowledge of Sanskrit
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Time Scale||35|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Cash or Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Jan-2022
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 14-Jan-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days