UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Drug Inspector, Mineral Officer in New Delhi – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Jun-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Drug Inspector, Mineral Officer|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi – Kolkata – Dehradun – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Drug Inspector (Homoeopathy)||1|
|Drug Inspector (Siddha)||1|
|Drug Inspector (Unani)||1|
|Master in Chemistry||1|
|Mineral Officer (Intelligence)||20|
|Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director||2|
|Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing)||2|
|Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine)||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
- Drug Inspector (Homoeopathy): Bachelor’s Degree in Homoeopathy
- Drug Inspector (Siddha): Bachelor’s Degree in Siddha
- Drug Inspector (Unani): Bachelor’s Degree in Unani
- Assistant Keeper: Diploma in Museology, Master’s Degree in Anthropology
- Master in Chemistry: Degree in Teaching, Master’s Degree in Chemistry
- Mineral Officer (Intelligence): Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering, Master’s Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Economics
- Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director: Degree
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing): Degree, B.E or B.Tech in Textile Processing/ Textile Chemistry, Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry/ Textile Processing
- Vice-Principal: Bachelor of Education, Master’s Degree
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): M.D in Social & Preventive Medicine/ Community Medicine
- Master in Chemistry: Candidates should have Three years teaching experience in Chemistry in a recognized school or educational Institution.
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing): Candidates should have Three years experience as a Lecturer in Textile Chemistry/ Bleaching/ Dyeing/ Printing/ Finishing in a recognized Institute or as a Shift-in-charge in a dye house/ textile mill in wet processing/ finishing/ bleaching of textiles.
- Vice-Principal: Candidates should have Two years Experience as Post Graduate Teacher OR Three years Experience as Trained Graduate Teacher.
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): Candidates should have Three years teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Drug Inspector (Homoeopathy)||30|
|Drug Inspector (Siddha)|
|Drug Inspector (Unani)|
|Master in Chemistry||38|
|Mineral Officer (Intelligence)||30|
|Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director|
|Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing)||40|
|Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine)||55|
- Ex-Servicemen/Commissioned Officers/ECOs/SSCOs/Central Govt Employees: 05 years
- Central Govt Employees (OBC) Candidates: 08 years
- PwBD/Central Govt Employees (SC/ST) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Drug Inspector, Mineral Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Jun-2022
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 17th June 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days