UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer in New Delhi – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Apr-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Technical Officer||2|
|Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)||1|
|Assistant Director in Computer & System Division||1|
|Assistant Director (Engineering)||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
- Assistant Engineer: Degree in Engineering in Electrical or Electronics
- Junior Technical Officer: Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics
- Lecturer: Master’s Degree
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour): Degree in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Director in Computer & System Division: Master’s Degree
- Assistant Director (Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates should have Two years practical experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control /Production / Manufacturing and testing of engineering Equipments including knowledge of various standards and their interpretation
- Junior Technical Officer: Candidates should have Three years working experience in relevant field of Engineering viz. Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics and Communication or Marine or Naval Architecture or Industrial Engineering.
- Lecturer: Candidates should have One year experience in teaching or translation from Chinese language to English or Hindi or vice-versa
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have Three years experience in Port or Harbour Engineering in Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Port Trust or Private Registered construction companies or Bodies.
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have Two years experience in- (a) Design, construction and maintenance of civil engineering works including harbour engineering works OR (b) Maintenance and operation of different types of cranes, diesel locos, marine engines, Winchester and ancillary machines in a mechanical or marine workshop or Organization
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Technical Officer||40|
|Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)|
|Assistant Director in Computer & System Division||40|
|Assistant Director (Engineering)||30|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Apr-2022
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 29th April 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543