UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor, Medical Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Nov-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor, Medical Officer|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Defence Estates Officer||6|
|Senior Scientific Officer||16|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Assistant Professor||Master’s Degree in Mechatronics|
|Assistant Defence Estates Officer||Degree in Engineering|
|Senior Scientific Officer||Degree in Engineering, M.Sc, Master’s Degree, B.E or B.Tech|
|Assistant Director||Master’s Degree, Bachelor of Engineering, M.Sc|
|Medical Officer||Degree in Ayurveda, Unani|
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II: Candidates should have two years’ Practical Experience in production or development or quality assurance in the field of Ammunition and Weapon used by the Armed Forces.
- Assistant Director: Candidates should have three years’ experience in survey research in the field of primary industries in agriculture preferably in a Government department or recognized institute or university or autonomous or statutory organization.
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Defence Estates Officer||30|
|Senior Scientific Officer||35-38|
- PwBD Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Assistant Professor, Medical Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Nov-2021
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 12-Nov-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their applications, Candidature etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days