UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Director, Jr. Technical Officer in New Delhi – Dehradun. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Oct-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Director, Jr. Technical Officer|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi – Dehradun – Kolkata – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Assistant Engineer||Degree in Engineering|
|Civil Hydrographic Officer||Degree in Engineering, Master’s Degree, Diploma|
|Junior Technical Officer||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||Degree in Engineering, Master’s Degree, Diploma|
|Assistant Engineer Grade I||Bachelor of Engineering|
|Assistant Survey Officer||Bachelor of Engineering, AMIE, B.Tech|
|Stores Officer||Degree in Engineering, Degree in Science|
|Assistant Director Grade-II||Master’s Degree|
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Civil Hydrographic Officer|
|Junior Technical Officer||35|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer|
|Assistant Engineer Grade I||30|
|Assistant Survey Officer|
|Assistant Director Grade-II|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Assistant Director, Jr. Technical Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 15-Oct-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on Working Days