UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Director, Research Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Aug-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Director, Research Officer|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service||34|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Assistant Director||Master’s Degree, M.Sc, Doctorate|
|Research Officer||Master’s Degree|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service|
As per the Union Public Service Commission Norms
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Gen/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test and Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Assistant Director, Research Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Aug-2021
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 13-Aug-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: For any Clarification, Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its Campus in Person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543