UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Combined Defence Services Examination in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Aug-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Combined Defence Services Examination|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Degree in Engineering, Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 25 years, as on 25-Aug-2021.
As per the Union Public Service Commission Norms
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online or Cash
Written Exam and Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Aug-2021
- Date of Withdrawal of Online Applications: 31st August 2021 to 06th September 2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their application, Candidature etc. Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its Campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543