UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Regional Director, Assistant Professor in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Sep-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Regional Director, Assistant Professor|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||10|
|Senior Scientific Officer||3|
|Junior Research Officer||3|
|Assistant Engineer/Assistant Surveyor||3|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Regional Director||M.Sc, Ph.D|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA|
|Assistant Professor||Master’s Degree, Ph.D|
|Senior Scientific Officer||M.Sc, B.E or B.Tech|
|Junior Research Officer||Master’s Degree, Post Graduate|
|Assistant Engineer/Assistant Surveyor||Degree in Civil Engineering|
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||35|
|Senior Scientific Officer||35|
|Junior Research Officer||30|
|Assistant Engineer/Assistant Surveyor|
SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
OBC Candidates: 03 years
No Application Fee
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Regional Director, Assistant Professor Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Sep-2021
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 01-Oct-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their Applications, candidature etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days