UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director in Faridabad – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Sep-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||Faridabad – New Delhi – Kolkata – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Agricultural Engineer||Degree in Engineering|
|Assistant Director||M.Sc, Doctorate Degree|
|Assistant Geologist||Master’s Degree|
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
PwBD Candidates: 10 years
PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Gen/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Cash
Recruitment Test and Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Sep-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their applications, Candidature etc. Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its Campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on Working days