UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Sep-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, ICWA, MBA, Degree in Law from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/Cash
Recruitment Test and Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Deputy Director Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Sep-2021
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 03-Sep-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their Applications, Candidature etc. Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on Working Days