UIDAI Recruitment 2023: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released a notification at uidai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Section Officer, Accountant in Bhubaneswar – Odisha, Bengaluru – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Jun-2023
UIDAI Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post Details||Assistant Section Officer, Accountant|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha, Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|UIDAI Official Website||uidai.gov.in|
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Section Officer||1|
UIDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UIDAI official notification.
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Assistant Section Officer, Accountant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the As Given Below on or before 05-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Assistant Section Officer, Accountant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
UIDAI Offline Address Details
- Private Secretary, Accountant: To The Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No-49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru-560001.
- Assistant Section Officer: To The Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet Hyderabad-500038, Telangana State.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 05-Jun-2023
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form for Private Secretary, Accountant pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application form for Assistant Section Officer Post: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in
Note: Cadre Controlling Authorities/ Head of Departments are requested to send the applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection, accompanying the documents so as to reach UIDAI Regional Office Latest By: 19th June 2023