UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released a notification at uidai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Section Officer in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Jun-2022.
UIDAI Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post Details||Assistant Section Officer|
|Salary||As per UIDAI Norms|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|UIDAI Official Website||uidai.gov.in|
UIDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UIDAI Recruitment Norms
- Candidates should have experience of work in Administration/Legal/Establishment/Human Resource/ Finance/Accounts/Budgeting/Vigilance/Procurement/Planning and Policy/Project implementation and monitoring/E-Governance etc.
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 56 years, As on 13-Jun-2022
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Assistant Section Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet, Hyderabad-500038, Telangana on or before 13-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet, Hyderabad-500038, Telangana (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 13-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 27-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Jun-2022
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in