SVNIRTAR Recruitment 2021: Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) has released a notification at svnirtar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Cashier, Junior Engineer in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 06-Nov-2021.
SVNIRTAR Vacancy Details September 2021
|Institute Name||Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR)|
|Post Details||Cashier, Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.25500-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|SVNIRTAR Official Website||svnirtar.nic.in|
SVNIRTAR Recruitment required eligibility details
SVNIRTAR Qualification Details
|Junior Engineer||Degree, Diploma in Engineering|
|Store Keeper||Diploma, Graduate|
|Central Steriliser Technician||Matriculation|
SVNIRTAR Age Limit details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Store Keeper||Below 30|
|Central Steriliser Technician||30|
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Qualification & Experience
SVNIRTAR Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Central Steriliser Technician|
How to apply for SVNIRTAR Recruitment (Cashier, Junior Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SVNIRTAR official website svnirtar.nic.in, Starts from 22-09-2021 to 06-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for SVNIRTAR Cashier, Junior Engineer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through SVNIRTAR official website svnirtar.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SVNIRTAR online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Nov-2021