Survey of India Recruitment 2023: Survey of India (Survey of India) has released a notification at surveyofindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Motor Driver & Mechanic in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-May-2023.
Survey of India Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Survey of India (Survey of India)|
|Post Details||Motor Driver & Mechanic|
|Salary||Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Survey of India Official Website||surveyofindia.gov.in|
Survey of India Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Survey of India official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Driving License from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Survey of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 27 years, as on 31-May-2023.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
Practical Test, Skill Test, Driving Test & Interview
How to apply for Survey of India Recruitment (Motor Driver & Mechanic) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below mentioned addresses on or before 31-May-2023.
Steps to Apply for Survey of India Motor Driver & Mechanic Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Survey of India recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-May-2023.
Survey of India Offline Address Details
- The Director, Geodetic & Research Branch, Survey of India, 17 E.C. Road, Post Box No-77, Dehradun-248001 (UK).
- The Director, Jammu & Kashmir Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Golf Course Road, Nagrota Jammu-181221 (J&K).
- The Director, Gujarat, Daman & Diu Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Sir Creek-Bhavan, Sector 10-A, P.O Box No-1, Gandhinagar-382010 (Gujarat).
- The Director, Odisha Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, P.O, R.R, Laboratory, Survey Bhawan Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- The Director, Assam & Nagaland Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Nidhi Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Lalmati, NH-37, Guwahati-781029, Assam.
- The Director, International Boundary Directorate, Survey of India, Defence Offices Complex, Room No-001, B- Block, Ground Floor, Africa Avenue, New Delhi-110023.
- The Director, East UP Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Manchitra Bhawan, 5-Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- The Director, Tripura, Manipur & Mizoram Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India Kendriya Sadan, 5th Floor, Chirukandi Road, Tarapur, Silchar-788003, Assam.
- The Additional Surveyor General, Eastern Zone, Survey of India-13, Wood Street, Kolkata-700016 (WB).
- The Director, Maharashtra & Goa Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Phulenagar, Alandi Road, Pune-411005 (Maharashtra).
- The Director, Himachal Pradesh Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Dakshin Marg, Sector 32-A, Chandigarh-160030.
- The Director, Chhattisgarh Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Central Secretarial Bhawan, 3rd Floor, B-Wing Sector-24, Atal Nagar, Nawa Raipur-492109 (Chhattisgarh).
- The Director, Karnataka Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, Post Box No=3403, Sarjapur Road, Koramangala-II Block, Bengaluru-560034.
- The Additional Surveyor General, Central Zone, Survey of India, Vijay Nagar, Jabalpur-482002 (MP).
- The Director, Bihar Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Survey of India, 7th Floor Block-A, F, & G, Karpuri Thakur Sadan, Kendriya Karyalaya Parisar, Ashiyana Digha Road, Patna-800025 (Bihar).
- The Additional Surveyor General, North Eastern Zone, Survey of India, P.O Box No-89, Malki, Shillong-793001 (Meghalaya).
- The Director, Jharkhand Geo-Spatial Data Centre, Ranchi Survey of India, Near Magistrate Colony, Doranda, Ranchi-834002, Jharkhand.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-May-2023
Survey of India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: surveyofindia.gov.in