Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2021: Sundargarh eCourt (Sundargarh District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist in Sundargarh – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Oct-2021.
Sundargarh District Court Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Sundargarh eCourt (Sundargarh District Court)|
|Post Details||Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist|
|Salary||Rs.19900-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sundargarh – Odisha|
|Sundargarh District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Sundargarh District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||18|
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Sundargarh District Court official notification candidate should have completed 10+2, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Sundargarh eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of Below 32 years, as on 22-Oct-2021.
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Challan
Written Test, Computer Test, Viva Voce Test
Sundargarh District Court Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||Rs.19900-63200/-|
How to apply for Sundargarh District Court Recruitment (Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/Po. Sundargarh, Pin-770001, District – Sundargarh, Odisha on or before 22-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for Sundargarh District Court Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Sundargarh District Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/Po. Sundargarh, Pin-770001, District – Sundargarh, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 23-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Oct-2021
Sundargarh District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in