SUIIT Recruitment 2021: Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) has released a notification at suiit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, Research Assistant in Sambalpur – Odisha . Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Nov-2021.
SUIIT Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT)|
|Post Details||JRF, Research Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.8000-31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sambalpur – Odisha|
|SUIIT Official Website||suiit.ac.in|
SUIIT Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellowship||1|
SUIIT Recruitment required eligibility details
SUIIT Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellowship||M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics/Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the recognized university|
|Research Assistant||B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology, MCA, M.Sc. in Computer Science from the recognized university|
- Junior Research Fellowship: Candidates should have Experience on VHDL coding, familiar with Synopsys EDA Tools, FPGA and Vivado Tools is highly desirable & good knowledge of MATLAB programming and fundamental concepts of signal processing algorithms will be an added advantage.
- Research Assistant: Applicants should have basic Knowledge in Machine Learning and R/Python.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
SUIIT Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Junior Research Fellowship||Rs.31000/-|
How to apply for SUIIT Recruitment (JRF, Research Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below-mentioned address and softcopies of all documents should be sent to below email IDs on or before 20-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for SUIIT JRF, Research Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the SUIIT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) and softcopies of all documents should be sent to below email IDs on or before 20-Nov-2021.
SUIIT Address & Email Details:
|Post Name||Address & Email|
|Junior Research Fellowship||B.K. Mohanty, Principal Investigator, SERB Project, Department of Electronics and Communication, Engineering, Sambalpur University institute of Information Technology, Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Odisha, PIN-768019, Email: email@example.com|
|Research Assistant||Dr. Sibarama Panigrahi, Principal Investigator, OURIIP 2020 seed fund, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Sambalpur University institute of Information Technology, Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Odisha, PIN-768019, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Nov-2021
SUIIT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: suiit.ac.in
Note: For any further Information, Contact Phone No.: 7377302566