SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of FLC Counsellor, FLC Director in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 06-Jul-2023.
SBI Vacancy Details June 2023
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||FLC Counsellor, FLC Director|
|Salary||Rs.35000-60000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Vacancy Details based on Posts
|Post Name||No of Posts|
SBI Vacancy Details based on Circles
|Circle Name||No of Posts (Director)||No of Posts (Counsellor)|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI Norms
Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 60 years and Maximum of 63 years, as on 15-Jun-2023.
As per the State Bank of India Norms
No Application Fee
Shortlisting, Merit List & Interview
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the SBI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SBI FLC Counsellor, FLC Director Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SBI Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 06-Jul-2023