SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Apprentice in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 26-Jul-2021.
SBI Vacancy Details July 2021
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Salary||As per SBI Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Vacancy Details
|Andaman Nicobar Island||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||100|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years, as on 31-Oct-2020.
General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.300/-
SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test and Local Language Test, Medical Examination
|Sl.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Apprentice ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 06-07-2021 to 26-Jul-2021
Steps to Apply for SBI Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Jul-2021
SBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
Note: Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, Queries may be made at Telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00
PM only on working days) or lodge his/her query on cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in SBI’ in the subject of the email.