SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Sep-2021.
SBI Vacancy Details August 2021
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.36000-63840/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Manager – Engineer (Civil)||36|
|Assistant Manager – Engineer (Electrical)||10|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Post Graduation in Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years, As on 01-Apr-2021
As per the State Bank of India Norms
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Written Test and Interview
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the SBI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SBI Assistant Manager Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SBI Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Sep-2021
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 25-Sep-2021
- Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test: 13-Sep-2021 Onwards