RRB Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a notification at rrbcdg.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Ticket Collector, Guard in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Jan-2022.
RRB Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Details||Ticket Collector, Guard|
|Salary||Rs.21700-81000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|RRB Official Website||rrbcdg.gov.in|
RRB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
RRB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RRB official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 30 years
As per the Railway Recruitment Board Norms
- ST/ST/Female Candidates: Rs.250/-
- UR/General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- All Other Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Test, Psychological Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Examination, Document Verification, Personal Interview
How to apply for RRB Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the RRB recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on RRB Ticket Collector, Guard Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in RRB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete RRB Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 30-Jan-2022
- Start Date for submission of Application: Last Week of December 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Last Week of January 2022
RRB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts From 25th December 2021)
- Official Website: rrbcdg.gov.in