RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at rmrcbbsr.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Assistant in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 12-Jan-2022.
RMRC Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details January 2022
|Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC)
|Rs.31000/- Per Month
|Cuttack – Odisha
|RMRC Bhubaneswar Official Website
RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RMRC Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed Master’s in Sociology/Anthropology/Population Science, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.A in Geography/Geology/Environmental Science, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Field experience of research projects and handling of field workers for data collection, Handling of paperless data collection system (electronic data), Proficiency in local language (writing and speaking), Proficiency in remote sensing image processing and Arc GIS, Quantum, ERDAS, GRASS etc GIS software.
Age Limit: As per the Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years
No Application Fee
How to apply for RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Research Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 12-Jan-2022 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 31-12-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 12-Jan-2022
RMRC Bhubaneswar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: rmrcbbsr.gov.in