RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at rmrcbbsr.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate, Lab Assistant in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 22-Nov-2021.
RMRC Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar (RMRC)|
|Post Details||Research Associate, Lab Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.18000-66500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|RMRC Bhubaneswar Official Website||rmrcbbsr.gov.in|
RMRC Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Administrative Officer||1|
|Project Assistant/Laboratory Technician||2|
RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
RMRC Bhubaneswar Qualification Details
- Project Administrative Officer: M.Sc, Ph.D in Biotechnology/Zoology
- Research Assistant & Research Associate: Master’s in Life Sciences/Microbiology/Biotechnology
- Project Assistant: Post Graduate in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry
- Project Assistant/Laboratory Technician: 12th pass in Science, Graduation Life sciences/Microbiology/Biotechnology, DMLT
- Lab Assistant: Graduate in any discipline (Life science, Commerce or Art etc)
Project Administrative Officer:
- Experience in dealing with Multi- Institutional Research projects.
- Proven track record of experience in supervising both Laboratory based and field based studies.
- 02 Years Experience from a recognized institution.
- Experience in handling different Laboratory Techniques especially molecular biology and recombinant protein production techniques.
- 03 years Experience from a Recognized Institution.
- Candidates with experience in handling different Laboratory Techniques especially in the field of Malaria Molecular biology and epidemiology will be preferred.
- 01 year experience in a recognized organization.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Laboratory/field Experience on Diagnosis of Parasitic Diseases.
- Experience in handling different Laboratory Techniques.
Project Assistant/ Laboratory Technician:
- 01 year Experience in a recognized organization.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Laboratory/ field Experience on Diagnosis of Parasitic Diseases.
- 02 years Experience from a recognized Institution.
- Experience in handling different laboratory techniques. Knowledge in computer and managing data
RMRC Bhubaneswar Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Administrative Officer||70|
|Project Assistant/Laboratory Technician|
No Application Fee
RMRC Bhubaneswar Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Administrative Officer||Rs.66500/-|
|Project Assistant/Laboratory Technician||Rs.18000/-|
How to apply for RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Research Associate, Lab Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 22-Nov-2021 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 09-11-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 22-Nov-2021
RMRC Bhubaneswar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: rmrcbbsr.gov.in