RITES Recruitment 2021: Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) has released a notification at rites.com for recruitment to the Post of General Manager in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 03-Oct-2021.
RITES Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)|
|Post Details||General Manager|
|Salary||As per RITES Norms|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|RITES Official Website||rites.com|
RITES Recruitment required eligibility details
Qualification: IRSE Officer with experience of Construction or Maintenance of Railway Civil Engineering Projects/Openline.
Age Limit: As per the Rail India Technical and Economic Services recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 58 years
As per the Rail India Technical and Economic Services Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for RITES Recruitment (General Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website and then they need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Respective Administrative Officer (HQ/Board), Bhubaneswar, Odisha on or before 03-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for RITES General Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the RITES recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Respective Administrative Officer (HQ/Board), Bhubaneswar, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 03-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Printout of Application: 03-Oct-2021