RBI Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification at rbi.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Grade – B Officers in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Apr-2022.
RBI Vacancy Details March 2022
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Details||Grade – B Officers|
|Salary||Rs.55200-108404/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
RBI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General||238|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||31|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||25|
RBI Recruitment required eligibility details
RBI Qualification Details
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General: Graduation, Post Graduation
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, PGDM, MBA in Economics/Finance
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: Post Graduation in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics/Applied Statistics & Informatics, Mathematics, M.Stat Degree of Indian Statistical Institute, Post Graduation Diploma in Business Analytics
Age Limit: As per the Reserve Bank of India recruitment notification, Candidates should have minimum age of 21 years & maximum age of 30 years, As on 01-Jan-2022
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.850/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the RBI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on RBI Grade – B Officers Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in RBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete RBI Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 18-Apr-2022
- Date of RBI Grade B General Officer Exam (Phase-I): 28-May-2022
- Date of RBI Grade B General Officer Exam (Phase-II): 25-Jun-2022
- Date of RBI Grade B Officer DEPR & DSIM (Phase-I): 02-Jul-2022
- Date of RBI Grade B Officer DEPR & DSIM (Phase-II): 06-Aug-2022
- Date of Online/Written Exam for Assistant Manager (Official Language), Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security): 21-May-2022