Puri District Court Recruitment 2021: Puri eCourt (Puri District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Jr. Clerk, Stenographer in Puri – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Aug-2021.
Puri District Court Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Puri eCourt (Puri District Court)|
|Post Details||Jr. Clerk, Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.19900-25500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Puri – Odisha|
|Puri District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Puri District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Puri District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Puri District Court official notification candidate should have completed 10+2, Diploma in Computer Application from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Puri eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of Below 32 years, as on 20-Aug-2021.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Challan
Practical Test, Shorthand Typing Test, Viva Voce, Written Test and Interview
Puri District Court Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for Puri District Court Recruitment (Jr. Clerk, Stenographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of District Judge, Puri, At/P.O./Dist.: Puri, PIN: 752001 on or before 20-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for Puri District Court Jr. Clerk, Stenographer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Puri District Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of District Judge, Puri, At/P.O./Dist.: Puri, PIN: 752001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Aug-2021
Puri District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in