PMSSY Recruitment 2021: Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) has released a notification at pmssy-mohfw.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Executive Director in Bhopal – Bhubaneswar. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 11-Jul-2021.
PMSSY Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY)|
|Post Details||Executive Director|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.182200-224100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhopal – Bhubaneswar – Patna – Rishikesh|
|PMSSY Official Website||pmssy-mohfw.nic.in|
PMSSY Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PMSSY official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 67 years
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for PMSSY Recruitment (Executive Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Shri S. M. Routray, Deputy Secretary (PMSSY), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Room No. 318, Indian Red Cross Society Building, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 11-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for PMSSY Executive Director Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the PMSSY recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Shri S. M. Routray, Deputy Secretary (PMSSY), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Room No. 318, Indian Red Cross Society Building, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to submit the Application Form: 29-05-2021
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: 11-Jul-2021
PMSSY Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: pmssy-mohfw.nic.in