PHDMA Recruitment 2022: Proverty and Human Development Monitoring Agency (PHDMA) has released a notification at phdma.odisha.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-May-2022.
PHDMA Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Proverty and Human Development Monitoring Agency (PHDMA)|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs.40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|PHDMA Official Website||phdma.odisha.gov.in|
PHDMA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PHDMA official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Economics/Statistics/Social Work/Sociology/Public Policy/Administration/Management/Sciences/Journalism from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Minimum 2 Years of Experience in Monitoring and Conducting Evaluation Studies in health, Education, rural Development, Women and Child, livelihood, water and Sanitation.
Age Limit: As per the Proverty and Human Development Monitoring Agency recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 32 years, as on 29-Apr-2022.
No Application Fee
Career Making, Soft Skill & Interview
How to apply for PHDMA Recruitment (Young Professional) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of PHDMA, Room No. A2-032, North Annex Building, Lokaseva Bhavan, Bhubaneswar – 751001 on or before 19-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for PHDMA Young Professional Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the PHDMA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of PHDMA, Room No. A2-032, North Annex Building, Lokaseva Bhavan, Bhubaneswar – 751001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 19-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 19-May-2022
PHDMA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: phdma.odisha.gov.in