PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Engineer Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Feb-2022.
PGCIL Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.40000-140000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Vacancy Details
|Name of the Discipline||No of Posts|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PGCIL official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 28 years, as on 31-Dec-2021.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- PwD Candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
GATE 2021 Marks, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, Interview
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the PGCIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in PGCIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Feb-2022
PGCIL Notification Important Links
Note: For any Queries regarding this recruitment please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org