Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2022: Paradip Port Trust (Paradip Port Trust) has released a notification at shipmin.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Chair Person in Paradip – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 30-Dec-2022
Paradip Port Trust Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Paradip Port Trust (Paradip Port Trust)|
|Post Details||Deputy Chair Person|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Paradip – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Paradip Port Trust Official Website||shipmin.gov.in|
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Paradip Port Trust official notification.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Paradip Port Trust Recruitment (Deputy Chair Person) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 31-10-2022 to 30-Dec-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Under Secrerary (PHRD), Ministry of Shipping, Room No.427, Transport Bhawan l, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
Steps to Apply for Paradip Port Trust Deputy Chair Person Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Paradip Port Trust recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Dec-2022