Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2023: Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj (Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj) has released a notification at mayurbhanj.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Community Support Staff in Mayurbhanj – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Feb-2023.
Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj (Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj)|
|Post Details||Community Support Staff|
|Salary||Rs.3000-6000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mayurbhanj – Odisha|
|Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj Official Website||mayurbhanj.nic.in|
Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Master Book Keeper (MBK)||3|
Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj Recruitment required eligibility details
Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj Qualification Details
|Master Book Keeper (MBK)||12th|
Age Limit: As per the Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj recruitment notification, the candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj Salary Details
|Department Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Master Book Keeper (MBK)||Rs.6000/-|
How to apply for Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj Recruitment (Community Support Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the BLF Office, Mayurbhanj, Odisha on or before 25-Feb-2023.
Steps to Apply for Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj Community Support Staff Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- BLF Office, Mayurbhanj, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Feb-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Feb-2023
Panchayat Samiti Office Mayurbhanj Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: mayurbhanj.nic.in