OUAT Recruitment 2023: Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) has released a notification at ouat.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Farm Manager, Programme Assistant in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-May-2023.
OUAT Vacancy Details April 2023
|University Name||Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT)|
|Post Details||Farm Manager, Programme Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.25500-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|OUAT Official Website||ouat.nic.in|
OUAT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Jr-Steno & Computer Operator||5|
OUAT Recruitment required eligibility details
OUAT Qualification Details
|Farm Manager||Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Jr-Steno & Computer Operator||12th|
OUAT Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Jr-Steno & Computer Operator||27|
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
For Farm Manager/Programme Assistant Posts
- All Candidates: Rs.500/-
For Junior Steno & Computer Operator Posts
- All Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
OUAT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Jr-Steno & Computer Operator||Rs.25500-81100/-|
How to apply for OUAT Recruitment (Farm Manager, Programme Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, OUAT, Bhubaneswar: 751003 on or before 20-May-2023.
Steps to Apply for OUAT Farm Manager, Programme Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the OUAT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Registrar, OUAT, Bhubaneswar: 751003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-May-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-May-2023
OUAT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ouat.nic.in