OUAT Recruitment 2022: Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) has released a notification at ouat.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Vice-Chancellor in Bhubaneshwar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Dec-2021.
OUAT Vacancy Details December 2021
|University Name||Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As per OUAT Norms|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar – Odisha|
|OUAT Official Website||ouat.nic.in|
OUAT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OUAT Recruitment Norms
- Candidates should have minimum ten years experience as professor in a University system or ten years of experience in equivalent position
Age Limit: As per the Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 62 years, As on 01-May-2022
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for OUAT Recruitment (Vice-Chancellor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Special Secretary, I/c Research Section, Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment, 3rd Floor, Krushi Bhawan, Gopabandhu Marg, Bhubaneswar – 751001 on or before 27-Dec-2021. Application along with relevant documents can also send through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for OUAT Vice-Chancellor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the OUAT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Special Secretary, I/c Research Section, Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment, 3rd Floor, Krushi Bhawan, Gopabandhu Marg, Bhubaneswar – 751001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Dec-2021. Application along with relevant documents can also send through Email: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Dec-2021
OUAT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ouat.nic.in