OUAT Recruitment 2022: Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) has released a notification at ouat.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Oct-2022.
OUAT Vacancy Details September 2022
|University Name||Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs.57700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|OUAT Official Website||ouat.nic.in|
OUAT Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry||2|
|Vety. Surgery & Radiology||1|
|Animal Breeding & Genetics||1|
|Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine||1|
OUAT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OUAT official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
- SC/ST/Women/SEBC Candidates: 05 Years
- All Candidates: Rs.700/-
- Mode of Payment: GCC, Internet Banking, RTGS
Academic Records, Written Test, Research Publication, Viva-Voce & Interview
How to apply for OUAT Recruitment (Assistant Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar – 751003, Odisha on or before 17-Oct-2022.
Steps to Apply for OUAT Assistant Professor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the OUAT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar – 751003, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Oct-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Oct-2022
OUAT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ouat.nic.in