OTELP Recruitment 2021: Odisha PVTG Empowerment and Livelihoods Improvement Programme (OTELP) has released a notification at opelip.org for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Programme Officer in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Dec-2021.
OTELP Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha PVTG Empowerment and Livelihoods Improvement Programme (OTELP)|
|Post Details||Assistant Programme Officer|
|Salary||Rs.30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|OTELP Official Website||opelip.org|
OTELP Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OTELP Recruitment Norms
- Retired Officer from Odisha Administrative Service (OAS) Cadre having 10 Years of Experience on revenue/ FRA related matter visually land allocation through various Govt. schemes like OPLE, OGLS,FRA, CFR etc. & they should have worked preferably in tribal development/rural development sector and have adequate knowledge about empowerment and development issues relating to tribal people / rural communities
Age Limit: As per the Odisha PVTG Empowerment and Livelihoods Improvement Programme recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 65 years, as on 01-Dec-2021.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for OTELP Recruitment (Assistant Programme Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Odisha PVTG Empowerment & Livelihoods Improvement Programme, 2nd floor, TDCCOL Building, Rupali Square, Bhubaneswar – 751022, Odisha on or before 28-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for OTELP Assistant Programme Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the OTELP recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Odisha PVTG Empowerment & Livelihoods Improvement Programme, 2nd floor, TDCCOL Building, Rupali Square, Bhubaneswar – 751022, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Dec-2021
OTELP Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: opelip.org