OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a notification at osssc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Multipurpose Health Worker in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-May-2023.
OSSSC Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Details||Multipurpose Health Worker|
|Salary||Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month|
|OSSSC Official Website||osssc.gov.in|
OSSSC Vacancy Details
|District Name||No of Posts|
OSSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OSSSC official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment (Multipurpose Health Worker) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OSSSC official website osssc.gov.in, Starts from 01-05-2023 to 30-May-2023
Steps to Apply for OSSSC Multipurpose Health Worker Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through OSSSC official website osssc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OSSSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-May-2023
- Last Date for Online Registration: 25-May-2023
- Likely Date of Written Test: 16-Jul-2023
OSSSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: osssc.gov.in